As a salad crafter, you will primarily be responsible for assembling and creating our healthy, transparent, and delicious salads. Additionally, you will be an ambassador of Mary’s Gourmet Salads through face-to-face customer interactions, including at times greeting guests, taking orders, running the cash register, etc. As a team, we work together to ensure that we're serving our guests salads that live up to the quality and food safety standards that we pride ourselves on while providing them a welcoming and inviting home atmosphere.
We welcome experienced restaurant professionals and novices alike. We’ll provide the training you need to feel confident working at any station grill, cashier, prep, salsa and expo. We take pride in our exceptional customer service and it s up to each of our team members to create the friendly atmosphere that our customers expect and enjoy. So, whether you have experience as a dishwasher, cashier, server, host, bartender, cook, prep cook, FOH/BOH or no experience at all, we're always looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join our team.
The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Proficient verbal English language communication skills, which includes interpersonal conversational skills.
2. The Salad Crafter is consistently asked to make correct change at the cash register, which demands that he/she have basic math skills.
3. Essential to this job is the ability to move freely in and around obstacles common in the store. The Salad Crafter must be able to move from one work area to another at a moment's notice and in and around crowded work areas.
4. Some lifting and the movement of moderate loads requires a 25 pound lifting requirement.
5. The ability to report to work at the prescribed time for each scheduled shift and to fulfill the job requirements for the duration of the shift or until relieved of all duties by a direct supervisor.
6. The ability to follow directions from a supervisor and interact productively with co-workers.
7. The ability to receive constructive criticism in a professional manner.
8. Follow proper knife safety procedures
9. Maintain clean, food-safe dish and prep stations throughout shift
· Food, Restaurant, and/or Team experience preferred but not a must, we will consider all other similarly qualified applicants.
· Knowledge of proper food safety handling – Food Handler’s Certificate Required (can be completed
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment with kitchen and food prep equipment
· Team player with a positive can-do attitude
· Quick and adaptable learner
· Collaborative communication skills
· Accountable in upholding high standards
· Energetic, enthusiastic, and welcoming.
Mary’s Gourmet Salads Benefits
· A friendly, fun, and positive work environment, with a welcoming and supportive team
· A clear career path with opportunities for advancement and career development
· Healthy and delicious salad credit
Mary’s Gourmet Salads provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law
TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF AND SEND US YOUR CV TO